StromTrooper banner

Which helmet do you wear?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which helmet (your favorite) do you wear and why?

I like the new AGV Miglia I bought recently due to metal to metal locking mechanism rather than plastic to plastic. Better fit too!

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Really like my Scorpion 700 EX in policeman white.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I find my AGV Top Vent VERY comfortable and it was well priced for a Snell 2000 helmet. Downside, it is noisy.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Scorpion really should have made your list. IMO, the EXO-400 and EXO-700 are the best budget-friendly helmets out there.

I have the the 400 in the "pull me over and cuff me" red tribal design. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
BMW modular helmet made by Schuberth.
Reasonably quiet, a bit heavy, very comfy interior, excellent ventilation and that flip-up ability is just that good, it did not help against the Stroms turbulence though.
Would I buy it again?
Most likely.
Price in Australia: AUD$900(US$775).

·
Administrator
13,816 Posts
I have a Shoi and a couple of HJC's. My latest is the HJC with the flip up front.

The reason for so many helmets is trying to get one to fit just right. The HJC's seem to fit my head best, but being a German squarehead I think the box the helmets come in might be a better choice.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Like my Arai Quantum, but am looking at another Nolan. I like the new 102's with the built-in sun visor and bluetooth capable. I'm almost ready to take the plunge.:twisted:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've been really happy with the HJC CLSP. Comfy all day for me.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Ditto on the Scorpion.
Exo 700 Rivet in yellow here. Beats my old HJC CL by miles in terms of comfort and quiet. Of course, I cant complain about the HJC too much since I am still here to complain about it...it did its job like a good soldier when the time came RIP. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
HJC Carbon

I have had several HJC helmets - on and off road. Seem to fit me well. I bought a new AC-12 Carbon Fiber helmet this summer and like it better than any helmet I've had before. A little less weight on your head makes a big difference.

·
Registered
22,323 Posts
I have several helmets

I recently retired my Arai signet and replaces it with a Shoei TZR as my primary helmet, I have a HJC shortie for when i want to get wind in my face when a helmet is required , I also have a HJC Symax but I don't like it, I'm looking for a flipface/modular that fits my head, and I have a Fulmer Modulus snowmobile helmet I wear in winter

I would also like to get an open face helmet and a dirt helmet

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Nolan N102

Blue (to match the bike of course). Comfortable but noisy where the hinge is. I like being able to open the helmet up to cool things off when tooling through town or to carry on a conversation without taking the helmet off.

·
Registered
335 Posts
HJC flip front, it was the only helmet in the shop that I though was comfortable. Yes, I tried them all. The only drawback is the amount of wind noise. Other than that I love this helmet. HAPPY STROMMING!!

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
Arai Quantum II about 90% of the time and an HJC the rest. I MUCH prefer the Arai over the HJC but somtimes I'm just too lazy to swap the dark visor for a clear one so I grab the HJC.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts