StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What it says above guys. I have the funny shaped [trapezoidal ?] bags and i want to get black inserts instead of the orange i have.The orange ones are a shade lighter than my bike and don't look right. Contacted Givi but they told me to get in touch with Suzuki, thought i'd inquire here first...H.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's kind of hard to say for sure without a picture but I would guess you are talking about the v35s. I would suggest going to a website that sells givi luggage and look at the pictures of luggage there until you see the kind that you have. I wonder why they said to ask suzuki.
Are you sure they are givi?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's kind of hard to say for sure without a picture but I would guess you are talking about the v35s. I would suggest going to a website that sells givi luggage and look at the pictures of luggage there until you see the kind that you have. I wonder why they said to ask suzuki.
Are you sure they are givi?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Well that's the problem. Can't find any badges or writing on them at all. I know they come from the factory and are an official Suzuki accessory. Can't find them on Suzuki site either.They are a funny shape as i said' 'trapezoidal' someone called them...H.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I'll bet you have OEM Suzuki cases, made by Soft Italia.

·
38,048 Posts
The insert is not meant to be bike colored. It is more like a faux tail light.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the bag in the picture where the lid is black, on mine it is orange like the bike. Except the colour is a good bit lighter than the rest of the bike...H.

·
Registered
4 Posts
funny, just talkin to dealer today about those same bags. I wanted to know if ant other bags would fit the oem frame. Seems givi custom made the bags and frame TOGETHER for suzuki. They have since discontinued that particular set so to replace a bag, you would need too change everything back there

·
38,048 Posts
The early trapezoidal Suzuki bags were made by Kappa, a Givi subsidiary, and Fandango. Later, they were made by Soft Italia.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
funny, just talkin to dealer today about those same bags. I wanted to know if ant other bags would fit the oem frame. Seems givi custom made the bags and frame TOGETHER for suzuki. They have since discontinued that particular set so to replace a bag, you would need too change everything back there
Yep now i'm thinking 'paint'...H.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts