StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
297 Posts
Thats where the stock horn is on my 2011. If you look up at that location you should see it and be able to get to it.

· Registered
493 Posts
Left hand side tucked up behind the radiator. With smallish hands you can get it out without moving anything else out of the way. Buy an Eastern Beaver horn relay kit, and a Stebel or Freeway Blaster and forget the stock POS.

· Registered
297 Posts
Left hand side tucked up behind the radiator. With smallish hands you can get it out without moving anything else out of the way. Buy an Eastern Beaver horn relay kit, and a Stebel or Freeway Blaster and forget the stock POS.
Yak has a good point, my stock horn is fine but not that loud. So I went and got the Pat Walsh setup for my Wee. Only thing I had to mess with was fitting my big hands up into the belly of my bike to disconnect the stock horn and loop the wires around the stock horn to keep the wires all tucked away nicely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.