StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started off with "Wee won't start" and worked on that quite a while, then started a new thread on "Fine Tuning" that was more up to date. Trouble is, it's disappeared and my older thread is still up on page 1. Going to email notifications and clicking on the links, they now take me to the Northwest section rather than 04 Wee. What would cause my thread to disappear ?? Am I being censored for some reason ??

My new Voltage Regulator came in today and I installed it. Lo and behold, I now have charging, showing 11.9 volts prior to start, 13.7 volts when running. It's about time and it's a relief to know my stator really is OK. When I said it was showing 60 volts the other day, I should have said, "over" 60 volts. The digital meter takes a bit of time to show full readings and I didn't wait for it. My bad. I still have the hesitation/stagger on cracking the throttle from idle, so more to do there, but I "think" I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Somehow the forum(VS) lost 7 days of posts. Admin's don't even know whats up.

·
Administrator
16,947 Posts
No idea what happened but yes we've lost like 7 days of information, VS staff has been non existent as of late but that's the norm to be honest.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Can you get them from the way-back site?

·
Administrator
5,545 Posts
If you mean the old software no. It has not been active since December 2019.
Amazingly the site records show NO activity at all during those 7 days. Zilch. We are awaiting a VS tech assistance response. Only they can, if possible, reverse/insert whatever caused this to occur. It is something deep inside the code. They regularly modify it for better performance. Perhaps some modification by them resulted in an unpredictable result.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
No, no :). Wayback Machine
Virtually all of anything that has appeared on the internet has been archived. It is slow and takes a little practice.
I just took a quick peek and it is spotty for our forum but the smart kids at VM should know how.

·
Administrator
5,545 Posts
O.K. I had a look.
When I searched the program it stated 512 captures 21 Oct 2002 - 4 Sep 2019. It has no captures at all listed during 2020. Nothing at all in our date range, so I will leave it to VS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts