StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where should I look? I live in W. Houston.

I'm looking here, obviously, as well as Craigslist, ebay, cycletrader, and I'll check out advrider (initially I don't see the for sale section). I'd like to get a well-farkled one for 4K. Miles aren't an issue for me, but condition is. Color preferences and ABS are negotiable. Farkles I expect to find included are luggage, tall windshield, better-than-stock 650 seat, and then above that is "icing on the cake".

I hoping to buy/ride one to the Ozarks soon, and leave my Wide Glide in the garage.

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Don!
crazedlist.org launched from the right browser will allow a sneaky search of multiple city craigslist sites. If you are looking for the absolute best deal you can find you will have to jump and payup some kind of retainer quick.
The best deals are also getting shopped by dealers also. I have considered bikes accross the country to fly and ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you are willing to do a "fly and ride" to Atlanta WOW Motorcycles in Marietta, Georgia usually has a pretty good supply of Wee Stroms. I see six 650s on their website now and they probably have a couple more not listed yet...
I have bought a lot of accessories and riding gear at WOW over the years and they have been good folks to deal with...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts