Strom Trooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some oem side cases, and noticed that they have a space for the oem straps on the outside half of each clamshell. The straps are there on the inside half and are just like the ones in my oem top case.

I can barely find the part #s for the cases, and can't even find a parts diagram of the inside.

I've got some elastic velcro I can use, but the oem as so simple and fast to use.

Has anyone every found way to buy theses?

TIA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Outside of lock cylinders, individual parts are not available for Suzi oem luggage.
But...Ive purchased black nylon strapping, buckles, and latches from Ace hardware stores in my area for belts, retaining straps, etc. The latches are of the plastic type where you squeeze the sides pf one to release it's mating latch, like on most textile motorcycle clothing. Inexpensive, and the stuff works well.

·
Registered
343 Posts
As to locks, Amazon has scads of them listed. Easy to install. I went with cylindrical keys and locks that release the key when unlocked. For camping this means I don't have to shuttle my key back and forth every time I want to get something out of the bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts