Strom Trooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, is there a dealership in/around Columbus that has a decent selection of riding gear, in particular jackets? Hines on 23 doesn't have much. I could do Mansfield as well.

Not sure what I'm looking for exactly but I'd like to try before I buy.

Thanks

·
0 Posts
Dude, are you serious???

Have you not heard of The Iron Pony in Westerville??

HUGE!!!!

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that's pretty funny. I'm not from Westerville but I think I've passed the Iron Pony a couple of times and not known what it was. I'm usually north of Polaris Pkwy though.

But hey, that's great news. Looking forward to spending money on myself :) Been wearing a jacket that's 2 sizes too large for the last 5 years. Can't tolerate it any longer. I'm up near Grand Rapids, MI now, but I'm leaving for Westerville tomorrow morning (by Strom) to do some work on a house down there this week.

How about we just consider this thread to be a plug for the Iron Pony instead of a testament to my ignorance about where to buy gear in Westerville ey?

Anyway, thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Check out all the Teknic stuff in their closeout if you hit Iron Pony - unbelievably low prices on their gear, and it's great stuff! I got a Goretex Monsoon jacket for $100 last time I was there.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dang guys, now I'm going to get a speeding ticket trying to get down there before the last $100 XLT Teknic jacket gets sold.

OK, got to hit the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts