StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a little research to try and find a vendor that sells Grip Puppies but
haven't had any luck. Can anyone steer me to a vendor that sells Grip Puppies?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
630 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
What has kept me from ordering them so far has been the concern that they may absorb water. If not I'll give 'em a go!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
What has kept me from ordering them so far has been the concern that they may absorb water. If not I'll give 'em a go!
Haven't ridden in the rain so I have no idea, but there cheap enough that if they were unacceptable in the rain you could just cut them off and try something else:mrgreen:

Jerry

·
Registered
216 Posts
Rode mine in the rain, not a problem.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not over STOCK heated grips. . . my setup includes Symtec heaters under stock grips, all covered neatly by Grip Puppies. Soft, comfortable and warm.

Stan.
Stan, I am about to do the same thing (istall symtec heaters under grip puppes. Any advice, tips or tricks?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have grip puppies over my heated grips on my GL1800 and they work fine. Takes a little extra time to heat up, but especially nice in the rain to get a bit of heat.

I put an extra set on my DL1000, but I don't have grip heaters on this bike. I will probably add them before my trip to Alaska next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts