StromTrooper banner
261 - 280 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Victoria BC. Moved here from Halifax in Aug. Sold a DRZ400 before I left. Went to Seattle 2 weeks ago and got a sweet deal on a nicely equiped 07 Wee.

Ken
Maggot,
Welcome to Victoria. One of the few places in Canada you can ride all year round. I'm riding a 06 DL650, blue with aluminum panniers & top box. Maybe we'll see you at a coffee shop one day.

Stromba (Rick)

·
Administrator
14,470 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Mid-life crisis

Hi All,

I just rode home my new black Wee. Now it has 65 km on it! And with that I just quadrupled my existing riding experience. :) Hey, you have to start somewhere, right?
I know, mid December is not the best season to start riding but I could not resist the price tag of this '08.

I saw a few posts from Whitby, ON. Maybe we can get together for a coffee when the temp is above 0 for at least a week or so. :)

Cheers!

Attila
Whitby, ON

PS. Merry Christmas to All!

·
Administrator
14,470 Posts
Hi All,

I just rode home my new black Wee. Now it has 65 km on it! And with that I just quadrupled my existing riding experience. :) Hey, you have to start somewhere, right?
I know, mid December is not the best season to start riding but I could not resist the price tag of this '08.

I saw a few posts from Whitby, ON. Maybe we can get together for a coffee when the temp is above 0 for at least a week or so. :)

Cheers!

Attila
Whitby, ON

PS. Merry Christmas to All!
Welcome aboard!

I'm just a bit north of you in Mount Albert. I was out on my bike this past Monday but I suspect the season is largely done for a bit.

..Tom

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec. 600KM north of montreal. Lots of forestry gravel roads here to practice my off-road riding :-D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi All,
Can't wait for winter to end. I'm in Toronto; Yonge and Sheppard area.
I hope to meet some of you this summer.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Hey,

I'm new to the forum... looking forward to snow and slush free roads. I'm here in Ancaster near Hamilton. Do you know how hard it is to refrain from taking my brand spanking new K8 out for a spin... just delivered this past Thursday...

Bests,

G

·
I'm in Port Coquitlam just east of Vancouver. I'm retiring my 97 VFR after 204k.and I picked up the used Wee in Victoria. It's got 10k So far it seems like the machine to be commuting on. We'll see how she looks after 200k.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Welcome to the world of Strom, Red and Scotia. You will learn alot about your Wee/Vee on the site.

Its a good idea to put your year and model into your signature line. That way when you are asking questions or referring to your own tips/experiences folks know what ride you have.

Cheers!

261 - 280 of 314 Posts