StromTrooper banner

Where do you keep your strom?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to where/how you guys store your stroms when not riding. I have a cover for mine but have been finding that I leave it uncovered most of the time out in the driveway. If you have a particular reason for where/how you store yours, let us know!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
In the driveway key in it and helmet on the tank bag :shock: :lol: :lol:
In the driveway. Really :) ( steering locked and big dog unfed for weeks chained to the side stand) :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
Basement garage. My truck sits outside (we have to have our priorities right!).

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Garage, next to ATV and portable ice fishing hut with enough space for snowmobile - a man for all seasons. Truck sits outside. Priorities are priorities.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Most of the time mine sits outside on a slab w/o a cover. I do cover the bikes when we expect bad weather for a month or 2 every winter. We usually have several warm spells between storms so it is not unusual to ride in December or January.

On the other hand I've had bikes covered and buried in the snow for a few weeks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
in the parking area under the carport (apartment) with a cover on. The bike sticks out a little and when it rains (it hasn't yet) it will roll right onto the bike. I have a nelson riggs cover and i put in on every night.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Next to the cage in underground parking of apt. bldg.(actually ground level) Front disc lock and big ugly chain through rear wheel and around a concrete pillar. Amateur thieves have tried two other bikes but mine is too ugly to steal.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
When I lived in Toronto, I had underground parking and the strom sat in front of my cage from mid May until mid October and behind the cage during the winter months. Of course when I went anywhere (work, shopping etc...) it sat parked outside. Since suffering the indignity of being strapped to a trailer for my move west, it's been parked outside sans cover :shock:

·
Registered
59 Posts
bigtallguy said:
I am curious as to where/how you guys store your stroms when not riding. I have a cover for mine but have been finding that I leave it uncovered most of the time out in the driveway. If you have a particular reason for where/how you store yours, let us know!
Mine's in a climate controlled 42 x 34 ft garage with the rest of my toys.

·
Registered
104 Posts
In my garage, between my Lexus and bass boat, and behind my XR400.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Alright Alright! I'm envious of you folks with a garage!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm a garage guy.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
My answer: ON THE ROAD!! :p

Stromette

·
Registered
264 Posts
Great now any theives lurking on here that may know who and where you are can find your bike easly. I keep mine chained down with anchors to a concrete floor in a undisclosed location. Any one else wanna share where your bike may be hiding? I may need parts soon. So feel free to tell me if its in your garage...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts