StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the stories about the demise of Cycle World, the obvious question becomes -- for anyone living in Toronto - is where do you get your bike serviced? Suzuki doesn't have an answer other than take it to "other" retailers of Suzuki bikes. The company online map shows four S's. Of course, two of those are now dead. Brampton Cycle and ATC Corral (no mention of Newmarket Suzuki when you put in Toronto co-ordinates at site) are all that's left.

A lot of guys service their own bikes. But there are times when I can't/won't be able to do that. Suggestions, please, with approximate locations, of independents. I'm hoping we can centralize a list in this thread for everyone.

Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Suzuki of Brampton is much like Suzuki of Newmarket selling both cages & Motorcycles. The ONLY person I trusted with my machines was Rosey Toes aka Ted (he's in the Yellow pages) at Wilson & Wendel. He only takes cash, no debit or credit cards, charges $30.00 to change a tire (if you bring the bike) $10.00 if you bring the rims. Maybe his prices have increased, but I don't think so.

If you are close to Burlington Cycle City is OK in my books. Say hello to Sabina in Sales for me.

Ted & Sabina both know me as Night_Wolf as well as by my real name :cool:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Fixin'

Clare's Cycle & Sports Ltd.
799 Hwy #20
Fenwick, Ontario
(905) 892-2664

A bit of a ride from TO but very scenic if you take the right route. Been there since 1959 and its not going anywhere. Large multibrand metric dealership as well as HD too. Doug Gillespie in service is the man to talk to. Tell 'em Jim M. from WNY sent ya.

·
Registered
147 Posts
They're about a 10 minute ride from where I live. I bought my 07 from them and get it serviced there, good people.

Clare's Cycle & Sports Ltd.
799 Hwy #20
Fenwick, Ontario
(905) 892-2664

A bit of a ride from TO but very scenic if you take the right route. Been there since 1959 and its not going anywhere. Large multibrand metric dealership as well as HD too. Doug Gillespie in service is the man to talk to. Tell 'em Jim M. from WNY sent ya.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Clare's

Yep, worked for Johnny Clare for five years back in the mid eighties. they are, indeed, good people. Hear they're building a new Harley shop in St. Kitts or NF? Whats the scoop?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts