StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually those look nice too! But I'm really digging those black ones that say Suzuki on the sides with the pull out bags. They would look good on my Red and black Wee.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Actually those look nice too! But I'm really digging those black ones that say Suzuki on the sides with the pull out bags. They would look good on my Red and black Wee.
Did you follow the link? I was only implying that I like my bikes w/o manufacturer labeling on them (thus, my pic) - I wasn't recommending my bags (I like the TraX better, too).

Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How to you like those GIVIs? do you have a picture from the behind and front and other? How durable are they? What do you think? Where did you buy them?
As requested:

Wow - I'd never seen the 3M tape lit up before (it's black). It looks like a missed a few spots. Note the optional bottle carriers and topcase rack.

I'm not sure how durable they are, I fortunately haven't had to put them to the test. They're mostly plastic with some aluminum skins. I have some smaller Pelicans that I use for other purposes - I'd say they're AS durable as the Pelicans.

I DO very much like the dual opening behavior, but I'm less thrilled with the looks. I think I like the more traditional TraX and ammo can looks than these. Very good quality, regardless. I had to pay another $20ish for the cylinder kit so they'd be keyed alike.

Bought them here... (search for "Trekker")

1 - 7 of 7 Posts