StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... you know, those 8x10 (ish) sized (to fit in a tank bag with a clear map pocket), spiral bound, where maps on each page overlap by a bit to the next page, and have blown up city centres as their page or pages. Not laminated, but thicker pages to stand up to some abuse.

I have seen them a long time ago and there were ones for each province. I see them once in a while at a gas station or travel centre, but they are only for the area where the station is located, and pretty skimpy with details. I'm looking for a few from Ontario heading East and even into the North East States.

For some strange reason, I can't find what I'm looking for when searching on line. Anybody have a good source?

thx

·
Super Moderator
16,232 Posts
If you have a smartphone, there is a great Rand McNally Atlas app as well.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have the TomTom Rider GPS, but I'm looking for hard copies to mark on and look for alternate routes.

I'll keep looking, but it was Rand McNally that I was looking for... Those were the ones I recall from a long time ago (before car GPS's were affordable). Thanks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Picked up the latest ontario back roads one last summer at thelocal crappy tire. Seen them at home hardware stores too. Good books, lot more detail in the latest version..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts