StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a Kappa tank bag, but struggling to find someone selling them that ships internationally.

There is a guy on ebay in UK but he out of stock and thinks could be weeks before he has them again.

Found couple outlets in USA but only ship within the states :(

I'm looking for somewhere that will ship to Australia?

Anyone point me to a supplier?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
May try a Canadian dealer, as Kappa is much bigger here than in the US for instance......you will certainly pay though.

I didn't know there was any Kappa product "that" worth fighting for. Maybe list what specific model you're looking for.

No Givi equivalent, like many Kappa product have?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May try a Canadian dealer, as Kappa is much bigger here than in the US for instance......you will certainly pay though.

I didn't know there was any Kappa product "that" worth fighting for. Maybe list what specific model you're looking for.

No Givi equivalent, like many Kappa product have?
Thanks,

yes looking for the RA308 tank bag because of its footprint and the tank ring lock, Givi do the t480 but a review on you tube of this against the kappa, puts the kappa firmly in front for reasons all explained.

Tanklock Bags: Kappa RA308 Vs Givi T480 - YouTube

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you tried Tour and Ride? I believe they ship internationally; their return policy addresses international returns, anyway.

Tank Bags
Thanks mate but in the checkout page it says..

"We ship only within the continental U.S. We do not ship to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes or Internationally."

Waiting for a guy in uk to restock or if he doesn't Italy will be the choice, bit more in postage but I want this particular bag for various reasons so if I have to pay a bit more so be it

·
Registered
371 Posts
Try to give them a call.

Several times I've purchased stuff from stores that according to their website don't ship to Denmark (typical US shops that "ship only within the continental US").
I just give them a call we figure out the shipping cost - few shops will turn down an offer to earn some money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts