StromTrooper banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Anybody know where I can buy or who stocks Michelin Pilot Road 3 ; 110/80zr-19 front tire?? = seems to be plenty of the 150/70zr-17 rear tires.
I put this here because everyone reads "general discussion" and not every one read the tire thread.
thanks

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
The last rumor I heard is it is coming in September. You should have included Pilot Road III in the title so people would know what the thread is about.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pat, all the retailers tell me they're coming, some say they just sold out = but nobody seems to have them ===== right now.

·
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
7,442 Posts

·
38,103 Posts
I'll believe it when somebody reports a delivery.

·
38,103 Posts
It is now listed as available at the Motorcycle Superstore and Competition Accessories so it looks like they are finally here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Grey Wolf is probably right (he always is). I just got a new Anakee 2 on the rear and asked my parts guy (he is also the friend who sold me my Vee) about the Pilot 3's. He checked and said they should be out in September.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Just got an email from Bikebandit that they're in stock.

$131, though... *gag*

·
Registered
672 Posts
I had PR 2's on my Buell and liked them alot. I do not yet need new tires but I sure am looking forward to reports from those that get the new PR3's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts