StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed friday due to a down turn in orders we will not be working anymore overtime. Yeehaw more riding time.:D Also the shop will shut down the whole week of Thanksgiving.:D It gets better, two week shut down for Christmas and New Years.
So how many of you guys want to all get together one day and ride and eat? There are plenty of us in upstate SC and western NC. We should be able to put something together.
What say you?

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I might be able to squeeze some riding in.

I may be going to Florida after Thanksgiving.

I'll be around for Christmas.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be able to squeeze some riding in.

I may be going to Florida after Thanksgiving.

I'll be around for Christmas.
My lovely wife may be going to Melbourne FL. for Thanksgiving. I'll be watching the dogs and smoking turkey breasts on the grill while being closely observed by the aforementioned K-9s.(Drool, Drool)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Cool!

I'll be watching the dogs and smoking turkey breasts on the grill while being closely observed by the aforementioned K-9s.(Drool, Drool)
I wanna watch you smoking turkey breasts on the grill. Where do you find papers big enough to roll a turkey breast?

Could you post an instructional video here?

:cool:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A trick question

I wanna watch you smoking turkey breasts on the grill. Where do you find papers big enough to roll a turkey breast?

Could you post an instructional video here?

:cool:
Janice you know as well as I you can't smoke a turkey breast using rolling papers. You must first reserve all the clear liquid from the still and then use the still as a giant bong. There will be no video as the licker sickle boys still location is secret. shhh

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
I didn't feel like workin that much anyway

1. Hope that the reduced hours have no significant impact on how much you can spend on your bride. After all, that's why we're here.
2. I'm good for a ride. Went to Abingdon this past week end. The lower elevations are beautiful. May go to the Boone/Jefferson area in two weeks.
3. Take care.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts