StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey NCVstrom & Fletchstrom & anyone else in the Raleigh area. When are we going to get together for a ride? I got my new winter riding gear and need to try them out on a long cold ride. Kilimanjaro 4.0 in yellow and black & FG 2.0 overpants. I look like a tall fat bumble bee. I've rode to work a few times got down in the low 40's on the way home and I did not feel any chill at all. Lets try to get together after the holidays.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm ready when you are. My bike (and me) have had a string of bad luck recently (Laying my bike down in Sept and one of my tie downs breaking while trailering the bike home in Nov). So I'm waiting on a few more parts to get her back on the road (Right side mirror, knuckle guard, and foot pegs). The plus side is I have added a few more goodies to the strom as I have put her back together (Heated grips and Givi crash bars). This has been a tough ass bike to go through all that it has. Hopefully it will be 110% by mid January. I'll keep in touch. :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey all!

I am ready to ride most any time. In fact, I put on about 150 miles today. Just say the word! Fletch, sorry about the latest mishap. Let me know if you need some help. Until then I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts