StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a Catalytic Converter? Some kinda Harmonic Resolator?? Nah... Hot Lunch!
Let me know what you think. Just got it and there's a foot of snow on the ground and the streets are iced over.

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
LOL. Cabin Fever? Winter does strange things to people. I like the idea however. A great place for storage. Maybe some manifold chicken???:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
How many donuts will it hold ??? lol.

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Lunch is on you. Do ya have a cooler for the beer?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lunch is on you. Do ya have a cooler for the beer?
YUP! Not here yet, but on it's way.. Beer would be nice, but, never really liked staying at the "Gray Bar" hotel... http://www.carlscycle.com/eshopprod_cat_2644-21598_product_315063_keyword_cortech.MOSSY_OAK174_CORTECH_ATV_CO.htm

The Muffpot is one of several types of food warmers (Hotdogger is another) available for Snowmobiles. This is by far the best quality. So... Why not motorcycles? I'm planning two long distance trips next year and a hot lunch (no McDonald's PLEASE) along the way would be nice!!
http://www.helmetoutletusa.com/index.cgi?Function=Snowmobile&Detail=423&Cat=Accessories&Name=Muffpot&Manuf=Snowmobile

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. Cabin Fever? Winter does strange things to people.
Oh Yeah... Forgot to mention the Insomnia even with Ambien!! Oh, and the Anger Management, PLUS! THOSE VOICES.... HERE"S WILLIE A photo of my forehead would look like...

[email protected]#$%^&*()_+ Backspace
Tab QWERTYUIOP{}|\
Cap Loocks ASDFGHJKL:" Enter
Shift ZXCVBNM<>? Shift
space bar
-----------------

·
Registered
662 Posts
... product name.... too funny

... must resist

.... Juvenile comment!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Great job Willie! FWIW, there was a small stove made for airhead BMW's that sat right on the jug . . . if you had some time you could maybe get a cup or two of soup hot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts