StromTrooper banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey PMargo, I was just interested to see how you got on brother? Did the bike work out for you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey!
The bike, for which I started this thread of, got sold to someone else. By the info I managed to collect on the phone from previous and current owner I decided, that I probably wouldn't be sleeping properly, if I bought it and I let it go. But that's just me, I'm a weird dude sometimes, new owner might be thrilled. :)
But there has been some development - I do have a 650 on my way, but I would rather not jump ahead at this point. If there's interest in community, I'm happy to share more details, when time is right.
I have found really good info about 650's here, that's the main thing that matters, since I wasn't planning to have a Wee for just one season.

Greetings to all!

·
Registered
6 Posts
At the end of the day you have to do whats right for you, and what you feel comfortable with. Also walking away isnt always the easiest thing to do when you have got your mind set on a particular bike so fair play.

Hope you find the one for you soon

·
Registered
810 Posts
Don't fall in love until you own it, I always say. Also, if you are watching the market sometimes you have to let some get away to learn what is really a good deal that way you can pull the trigger with confidence when the right deal comes along.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts