StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is Saturday, 20 degrees, 30-40mph winds, white-out conditions.....and I am turning 42 today. What's a guy to do?

Well, I rejoice in the fact that the wife gave me an early birthday present to spend my time indoors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Happy Birthday! I'll be 45 in about 2 weeks.
The long-way down played a huge part in getting me re-interested in motorcycles when we saw it on BBC (I think) about 3 years ago.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Happy B'Day Big John; What's a guy to do? Well let's see, I'm 65 so I've got 23 years on you. It's -10c here, so you got 8f on me. Your wife is a gentleperson and a scholar for getting you something related to motorcycles for your b'day. I'd say you need to kick back and celebrate dude. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ok John, I turned 56 today. ,:yikes: yesterday I was 18.WTF! Where did it go.
Can't believe yours is the same day as mine.
Wife got me a book called "Motorcycle Journeys Through the rocky Mountains".
I asked, "When do I get to go?" She said "Whenever you want". I have witnesses to that statement.:fineprint:
It was nice enough to ride around the hood this afternoon for a few minutes.
Happy BD. But I got you beat by a few years.:thumbdown::furious::confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
happy birthday

What a great gift. I love LWD and actually watched it just this past week when we got our last 2 snow storms. I hope you were able to get out today and enjoy a belated b-day ride. This week is suppose to be great in Denver, of course I also have to work. Oh well.

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a great gift. I love LWD and actually watched it just this past week when we got our last 2 snow storms. I hope you were able to get out today and enjoy a belated b-day ride. This week is suppose to be great in Denver, of course I also have to work. Oh well.

Today was beautiful here in the Springs, but I had to do 9 hours in the office and tomorrow morning early, I am flying out for the rest of the week. I get to go to the CA coast for three days of rain. YUK.

But, I did a short little ride into town on Sunday to hit REI, utilize the 20% discount and cash in my dividend. Got a great camp pad for all the motorcycle camping I am going to do this year. Can't wait for some of the snow to melt and start riding up high.

Thanks everyone for the kind Birthday wishes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts