StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Wondering if you could help me out. My wife has been off work since last November on a medical leave, so I am in a position where I have to sell my VStrom. What do you think is a reasonable asking price for a 2005 650 with 52000 km on it? I had thought $3300 was a good starting point, does this sound reasonable?

Has a few dings, but generally is in good shape. Would include a Givi topbox.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Seems a bit low for Ontario. I'd ask $3750 and take 3500

Depends on how quick you want to sell it t hough too.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, thanks. I think the price will stay, but will be firm. I think it is reasonable given the general shape. No response so far except for one dude offering $2400 ... ah the joys of selling on Kijiji... :headbang:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
lol we just sold a litter of pups so I feel your pain. Asking $500 adn one girl offered a $10 deposit, and then $25 a month on the 20th of every month when she gets her baby bonus until it's paid off... ummm how about you get a free dog and keep the baby bonus for your kid? lol Win win, a dog in need gets a home and your kid gets milk and cookies haha.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
P.S want to sell the Tuono mirrors? :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
lol we just sold a litter of pups so I feel your pain. Asking $500 adn one girl offered a $10 deposit, and then $25 a month on the 20th of every month when she gets her baby bonus until it's paid off... ummm how about you get a free dog and keep the baby bonus for your kid? lol Win win, a dog in need gets a home and your kid gets milk and cookies haha.
The priorities of some people! It amazes me the people who are cash strapped also have 2 dogs and 3 cats or any combination there of

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
The priorities of some people! It amazes me the people who are cash strapped also have 2 dogs and 3 cats or any combination there of
Big time! Animals are expensive and not a right or requirement! My wife and I both make a decent living and still find it hard sometimes to set money aside for animal care! Strangely enough though I seem to come up with my $500 bike allowance every month just fine HAHA

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good price

Not a bad price at all... your flexibility on price depends on your need for cash, of course! I hope your wife feels better soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts