StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Sticky Owner's Pictures thread at the top!

Something like the "Show us your Wee!" thread in the "legacy" DL650 forum... 'cause some of us Wee-nies wanna see as many pictures of the real-life 'Glee-Strom' as we can get!

But I guess that's the problem - you don't know what to call the bike yet - "Show us your {Glee-Strom / 2012-Strom / NewStrom / Whatever-Strom name y'all settle on}

So who's gonna post up first, hmmmm?

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
...Sticky Owner's Pictures thread at the top!

Something like the "Show us your Wee!" thread in the "legacy" DL650 forum... 'cause some of us Wee-nies wanna see as many pictures of the real-life 'Glee-Strom' as we can get!

But I guess that's the problem - you don't know what to call the bike yet - "Show us your {Glee-Strom / 2012-Strom / NewStrom / Whatever-Strom name y'all settle on}

So who's gonna post up first, hmmmm?
y duz ever thin needs a nickname

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Soon

Test rode the 2012 , nice acceleration, the seat was actually comfortable, but so was my '08 for the first 5 minutes. Wife rode it around like she owned the bike for years.

This was the adventure model without the luggage. Wife hopes to pick up new wee in a week......... :thumbup: Burnt orange

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just signed the paperwork today on mine! Woo hoo! Cant pick her up until I can bribe somebody to give me a ride up there. The dealer is 2 hours away.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Just signed the paperwork today on mine! Woo hoo! Cant pick her up until I can bribe somebody to give me a ride up there. The dealer is 2 hours away.....
Congrats! I figured you'd succumb. :hurray:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats! I figured you'd succumb. :hurray:
Thank you and you are correct sir.... I have no will power when it comes to motorcycles....thanks for all the info during my research. After reading your posts about the skid plate (both plastic OEM and SW-Motech being mounted to engine case), I have decided to wait on crash bars and skid plate. Right now I have on order:

- TRAX boxes and SW Motech quick mount (sidecases only)
- Oxford heated grips
- SW-Motech Center Stand
- Suzuki hand Guards (dealer put them on included in price of bike)
- Service manual (included in price of bike)

Still want to buy a tank pad sticker but other than that I am ready to roll. I spent two hours each way on the V-Rod today to go "visit" and pay for my new V-Strom. I am super excited and I think the bike is really sharp!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to fatalerror for the sticky thread!

Looks like my work here is done... until I get one o'my own someday....

:thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts