StromTrooper banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
That’s cool! corvette underneath?
There are some chunks of Corvette in there. It is registered as a "1984 Chevy Special".
The LS1 engine and transmission came from some poor soul who walked away from a rolled Vette with about 1600 miles on it. The frame rails are from '84. Suspension and wheels are aftermarket race car stuff, the engine management was a prototype from a GM contractor and the rest is from scratch. The body work is foam-core carbon fiber. (went to GlasAir school) It has foot cages. The engine is 3"down and behind the front axle.
I'm guessing that your user name has a meaning.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There are some chunks of Corvette in there. It is registered as a "1984 Chevy Special".
The LS1 engine and transmission came from some poor soul who walked away from a rolled Vette with about 1600 miles on it. The frame rails are from '84. Suspension and wheels are aftermarket race car stuff, the engine management was a prototype from a GM contractor and the rest is from scratch. The body work is foam-core carbon fiber. (went to GlasAir school) It has foot cages. The engine is 3"down and behind the front axle.
I'm guessing that your user name has a meaning.
wow that’s badass.
The name changed Homers life and I’m just a bubby who likes things that go fast.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts