Not all done today, but since Christmas:
- Installed Super Nova led headlights, H7 & H11, (H9 replacement, fits exactly) SN will ship individual bulbs. 4000 lumens each of retina-vaporizing 6700K daylight blue-white light. Will check aim when it's nice enough to ride to my workplace, a 110'/33.5M semi trailer shop. Park against the east door, aim the top of the light 3-4 ft up the west door. Good low beam pattern and distance w/o blinding oncoming traffic (I hate that).
- Converted front turn signals to #1157 marker/signal lights. LEDs for all others incl lic plate and city lights. New 1157-type sockets and all other bulbs from Super Bright.
- Ordered and rec'd 3qt/l Ecstar 9000 Full Synthetic Oil, Suzuki Filter, new crush washer and cute lil' paper funnel from Edwards Motorsports & RVs (Amazon) $49.95USD for all incl free shipping. Will change when I get my KZ off my lift.
- Bought a Pittsburgh wheel balancer at Harbor Freight, had a 20% off coupon. 32 bucks and worked well on the KZs wheels. Note: be careful to get the vertical pieces lined up exactly with the base when assembling, or the axle may not spin freely on the bearings. Lotta 1, 2-star reviews concerning this and I think that this may be the problem.
- Farkle fund nearly replenished enough for front and rear tires