StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to share with you some pictures, which have recently posted to our hellenic vstrom forum. Yes it is a photoshop work but what if it was real and we had the chance to buy this design instead of the pikatsu pokemon look that Japanese designers have decided for the new dl650 2012+.

I am sure that someone will make this transformation in real!

version 1:

version 2:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Sure, why not?

·
Registered
15,221 Posts
I dunno, man. From where I sit on the bike I never notice the shape of the lights. When I park, it's dark and I can't see it then.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I dunno, man. From where I sit on the bike I never notice the shape of the lights. When I park, it's dark and I can't see it then.
+1

I love my light output and wouldn't want to risk losing it. Besides, for my money the looks of the new Wee are already greatly superior to the old ones.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Second pic kind of reminds me of the fz6r headlight

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not really feeling it but I'm sure there are some peeps out there who would dig it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Uhh...No! Definitely not feeling it! I gave up playing "spacemen" about 35 years ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to share with you some pictures, which have recently posted to our hellenic vstrom forum. Yes it is a photoshop work but what if it was real and we had the chance to buy this design instead of the pikatsu pokemon look that Japanese designers have decided for the new dl650 2012+.

I am sure that someone will make this transformation in real!

version 1:

version 2:
Edit: I fixed the broken image links

1 - 11 of 11 Posts