StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Photos displayed on the site now seem to be restricted to some crappy 640 pixels wide dimension and have this "report image" tag attached.

Is there some new rule that says that all photos can only be this wide or has there been a software update that has gone wrong?

If there are now restrictions of the size of images it would be nice to know about them.

Edit by Kiwi

There was no reason to edit this original post. Nothing was said that was inflammatory, derogatory, racist or sexist. No forum rules were contravened.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Apparently the software has changed to deal with pictures. Note the header can be clicked to show the full size as it says in the header text. That allows faster loading of large pictures while still allowing those who are really interested to see a larger picture. I think that's better than before. The report function may be part of that. As to the reference to a section for $tromtroopers only, that is not to be discussed outside that section.

Sample pic, note header stating click this bar to view the full image.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Thats a cool feature. Lots of forums have it.

I especially like that it keeps text from going off the side of the screen when someone decides to post a really big, wide picture in a thread that is larger than your browser viewing window.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts