StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Two years ago, I began the process of gathering up all of my "important" writings on Stromtrooper, and laying out a website to dump it all on. I wanted to see what everything looked like, underneath one roof, (Unfettered by tons of other posts, by other people, on numerous other topics.)

I began the process.....

....but then became quickly, and totally overwhelmed by it!

I pushed the project aside; "forgeddaboutit."

With the advent of building my experimental airplane, and my subsequent desire to document the whole process of building it, (a MAJOR, "How To"!), I have learned a little about setting up a blog. (Just enough to get me into deep trouble! And, to keep me there!).

My activity with Sonex #1504 | "Scratching" My Way Into The Sky! has given me just a smidgen of confidence to, take back up the baton of "Black Lab" writings, and to do something with them; to ORGANIZE them! That is going to happen on my website, Black Lab Adventures.

And hopefully, doing this, will let me tend to some unfinished business. One of the most requested unfinished stories I have written for Stromtrooper is, my trip to James Bay. I need to finish that project.

I apologize to everyone for the broken links here on this forum. However, my goal is to "trickle" stories, and "How To" articles to my BLA website, (I have everything backed up in files.), at the same time that I build an airplane, (and work a full time job. And, take care of a big, fat, three legged black lab, who insists that he is mostly human.).

Thank you for the kind e-mails, and Private Messages of support that I have received. I appreciate it!

Regards,

Barry Buchanan
"Black Lab"

·
Registered
485 Posts
:confused:

'Kay...maybe I'm just a little bit slow (at least off the bike, lol), but I still don't understand why it was necessary to pull all the posts from here. Can't you have a blog documenting the metamorphosis of your uber-cool ride from stock to what it is now AND have the threads here?

Just my $0.02...and regardless, best of luck on the blog.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I still don't understand why it was necessary to pull all the posts from here.
That is an interesting question.

Can't you have a blog documenting the metamorphosis of your uber-cool ride from stock to what it is now AND have the threads here?
I'm not even certain that linking to the blog is permitted.

I'm not sure that I can even ask these questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts