·
Administrator
13,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
806 Posts
Sorry Tom,
Unable to make it again. I'm out of vacation time and we're swamped at work. Have a safe trip. See you soon.

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
I won't make it

because I actually have something better to do. Yes better than riding my Vee. My son is getting married this Saturday, so it's best if I stick around town.

·
Registered
980 Posts
because I actually have something better to do. Yes better than riding my Vee. My son is getting married this Saturday, so it's best if I stick around town.
My congratulations! It would have been nice to see you again (been a few years since we ran into each other on Skyline Drive!) but a child getting married definitely trumps the rally - perhaps next year!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Nice route. Duncan and I are heading down, but we'll be using the expressways. Congratulations Gord, we married off the daughter two weeks ago.:thumbup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tom,

If your post rally plans include coming down towards Western NC let me know, I'll buy you and yours a beer! Keep an eye on the weather though, there is supposed to be a front coming through this weekend.

·
Administrator
13,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom,

If your post rally plans include coming down towards Western NC let me know, I'll buy you and yours a beer! Keep an eye on the weather though, there is supposed to be a front coming through this weekend.
Sorry missed your message. Spent a couple of days around Asheville and Deals Gap. Just near Marion Virginian heading up tomorrow through Tazewell and to the south end of 219. We'll take 219 back to Buffalo and back home in Ontario.

..Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts