StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is it possible that we have the Duck's ex-con (or maybe not ex?) twin from California?
http://www.stromtrooper.com/681256-post45.html

I mean, I won't say it's unreasonable to have some doubts, and question whether a government might stage something to "boost ratings". But talk about entering the conversation bound and determined to piss people off! And his subsequent posts just make him that much more endearing.
I do believe that someone has actually surpassed the Duck for making an ass of himself and achieving a new, higher state of trolldom.

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
Let's keep the Duck and seen Mein Herr on his way with a new, bloody one! The Duck actually argues, whereas this guy is simply intransigent.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Did you follow his link to the conspiracy article from PrisonPlanet? As I said in the thread, it was an interesting read, but if you read the comments below it, that's where it got really wierd. There is an entire population of paranoids out there!

As Dirt Dad said, there is nowhere near enough intelligence in ours (or any) government to pull off the "Master Plan" espoused by these folks.

But then again, maybe I'm just one of the "sheeple" that will get the "doom that I deserve".

And when I said "adolf (hmmmm...that name's familiar)", that was because I responded to one of his first threads a few months ago, in which he was trying to decide between buying a strom or a crotch rocket. He went on and on about the rocket and I told him that it seems he already made his decision. Purely innocent stuff.

But now he's a stromtrooper. I rarely engage in political discussions, and will not pursue that thread, but I'll still help him if he has a bike question. After all, he's entitled to his opinions, as am I.

And Fiero dude, thanks for throwing that grenade into the room; it got some lively discussion going! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
You guys don't agree with him so obviously you all are idiots.

·
2,115 Posts
You guys don't agree with him so obviously you all are idiots.
This is pitiful -- but I actually went to Google looking for jokes and quotes with a punchline of "idiot"! Didn't find anything pointed enough to poke the target or even hurt myself...

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I am a pitiful idiot. Won't even argue that.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Did you follow his link to the conspiracy article from PrisonPlanet?
Have to admit I didn't make it past the first few words of that site. I've heard all that stuff espoused by Ed Azner and Jessie The Governor Ventura. As Adam Carolla was saying on his podcast, why does it take Controlled Demolition 9 months of work and hundreds of miles of cable to prep a demo of a 6 story building, but our government employees are good enough to do it in secret on two of the largest buildings in the world? Damn, they're good.

I was having fun with the troll, but apparently that wasn't welcomed. What's left to do if you can't tweak a troll?

·
2,115 Posts
I was having fun with the troll, but apparently that wasn't welcomed. What's left to do if you can't tweak a troll?
Don't kid yourself -- you done good! As soon as the guard dog is looking the other way, sic 'em again!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Is that a dingo?

M

·
0 Posts
a dingo ate my baby!
A dingo ate Bin Laden!

I've got one of these dudes sitting right next to me here at work. He thinks Obama (he spits that name out, btw) had bin Laden in a bag waiting for the right time to parade him out. When I asked him if that still meant that Obama killed bin Laden his eyes just go blank for a few seconds and you can actually see the processor hang up. Fargin hilarious!:green_lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
his eyes just go blank for a few seconds and you can actually see the processor hang up. Fargin hilarious!:green_lol:
THAT is the best description! "see the processor hang up"...it goes back to Will Robinson's robot saying (in a stereotypical robot voice) "it does not compute". The person doesn't know what to do or say next!

So do you give 'em a cold reboot or a hot reboot?!?! Or just a boot?

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
A dingo ate Bin Laden!

I've got one of these dudes sitting right next to me here at work. He thinks Obama (he spits that name out, btw) had bin Laden in a bag waiting for the right time to parade him out. When I asked him if that still meant that Obama killed bin Laden his eyes just go blank for a few seconds and you can actually see the processor hang up. Fargin hilarious!:green_lol:
I thought that was why there were no pictures released.... The body had bad freezer burn and some storage bags of strawberry preserves had leaked all over. The public doesn't want to see that sort of carnage!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
I thought that was why there were no pictures released.... The body had bad freezer burn and some storage bags of strawberry preserves had leaked all over. The public doesn't want to see that sort of carnage!!!!
LOL! It's hard to be the Worlds Greatest Terrorist with some meatloaf frozen to your noggin'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts