StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone in western NC riding today? I'll be leaving walhalla SC for points north, in search of the perfect cheese burger for lunch. I'm up for suggestions and some company if possible. Also if any of the Strommers in the Walhalla area would like to join me, be at the Library around 10:30.
regards Mike D.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Is anyone in western NC riding today? I'll be leaving walhalla SC for points north, in search of the perfect cheese burger for lunch. I'm up for suggestions and some company if possible. Also if any of the Strommers in the Walhalla area would like to join me, be at the Library around 10:30.
regards Mike D.
I was back at work working a meth lab all day in Boone, NC so hope you found someone to ride with.

I only got three days off for Christmas so not much ride time going on for me right now. Hope you got that cheeseburger you wanted. I can tell you this..........Legends in Maggie Valley has the best one around. I know this post is a day late but like I said, worked all day into the night.

Ever get back this way we can hook up and go to Legends!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good !

Some NC mountain roads and Cheeseburgers , two of my favorite things. I too work quite a bit during the year however during the Holidays Sandvic takes care of us.
I rode about 200 miles yesterday around the Parkway. I was bummed when I saw it was closed. I hit NC 215 ,64, 178 to name a few. Good ride through the country side.
I took the pretty momma for a ride today up 28 from Walhalla SC to Highlands NC. We had some good BBQ at the Rib Shack. She also did some shopping on the main st. We also saw another Strom red in color,one up, headed towards Cashiers on 64.
Thanks for the reply we'll get together and ride sometime.
Happy New Year! Mike D.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I spent the last couple of days at Table Rock state park with some fellow VW bus owners. It was a bit chilly, but after the rain cleared it sure was beautiful out; especially the night sky. I really do like that park too.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
upstate sc

I spent the last couple of days at Table Rock state park with some fellow VW bus owners. It was a bit chilly, but after the rain cleared it sure was beautiful out; especially the night sky. I really do like that park too.
I moved to the upstate about 5 years ago. It is a beautiful part of the country. We use to go to the restaurant at Table Rock when it was open. They had a wonderful fry cook. Due to funding cut backs they closed the facility.
If you would like to ride Oconee county and points north let me know. Maybe we can get together for a ride. Regards and Happy New Year . Mike D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts