StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Long ride but worth the trip

Just got back from the ride and I'm glad I went today! I've made the trip to Prescott on 89A many times and it was fun as usual. On the advice of another rider at work I took Iron Springs Rd out of Prescott and then out to Bagdad on 97. I left early so the temps were cooler than I though and I'm glad I brought a thermal. Not much traffic until after I stopped for breakfast. All in all it's a route I'd recommend if you have the time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dang I just saw this post....That would have been a great ride. I have ridden those roads quit a bit, love em. Next time give me a PM, my folks live in Congress and we can stop by there for some free lunch. Glad you had a good ride.

mark

·
Registered
453 Posts
....... I've made the trip to Prescott on 89A many times and it was fun as usual. On the advice of another rider at work I took Iron Springs Rd out of Prescott and then out to Bagdad on 97........ All in all it's a route I'd recommend if you have the time.
YES, hwy 97 is twelve miles of FUN! Will most likely ride that section once again on our way to the Havasu gathering in April.

And the dinner in Skull Valley makes a pretty good burger

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES, hwy 97 is twelve miles of FUN! Will most likely ride that section once again on our way to the Havasu gathering in April
Sadly I'll be headed up to WA that Saturday and I'll miss the gathering. Great folks up in Havasu, they worked with me when I was deployed to get my L2 purchased and they even delivered it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts