StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a yellow strom at the intersection of 32 and rt.70 Then I was heading back home north on 32 to sykesville, turned off onto my street and the same strom came through the other way. So who are you......:D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seen a yellow strom with a silver strom yet. Other then my silver strom behind a yellow strom heading up rt.32. ;)
There's another guy in columbia that has a yellow strom as well. They're popping up everywhere anymore. Suppose they're either not on the board or too scared to speak up:rolleyes: :var_30: :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ya, we just had a guy who stopped us in the parking lot asking about a Columbia vstrom club. He has a '08, but I didn't ask what color as I was sooo tired from riding all day and really just wanted to go sit on my sofa and be lazy.

~leeloo

·
Registered
57 Posts
I realize this is a pretty old thread, but the sighting could have been me. I have a yellow 2002 V with the stock Suzuki bags. Hi-Viz jacket and white helmet. I have had the bike since 2004.

I live in Clarksville, MD and probably ride my bike 3 days a week. I spend a lot of time crossing Howard County for work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts