StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a vendor for the Givi TN532 bars? I have ordered other items from Twisted Throttle in the past but they want $48 to ship these to Oregon FedEx Ground. Ouch. They only want $16 for the SW-Motech bars shipped to the same location.

I have contacted them but won't get a reply until Monday. I am not trying to bad mouth them because they have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with in the past. And I will order from them again in the future.

I will wait to order the bars from anyone until I have heard back from them but thought I would start investigating alternatives in the time being. So if anyone can recommend a vendor that they have been pleased with, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I ordered mine from Competition Accessories because it was free shipping above $100, but I didn't notice they were on back order. They said they were to arrive to them on the 4th, but no update has been given. :headbang:

·
Registered
52 Posts
They are not west coast but I bought a set from sporttour.com for a good price and free shipping recently.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Another vote for Sport Tour, I have used them several times with great results.
Most of the time shipping was free for me.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Try California Sport Touring in Hercules, Ca. I drove the hour last Saturday (dec 29) to check out their shop. Bought a back support and eyeball mirrors on-site. Then ordered a set of E21's (solo trips) and E36's (duo trips). They should arrive mid-late this coming week.

Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for the Sport Touring Enthusiast at California Sport Touring

Givi TN532 Engine Guards for Suzuki DL650 V-Strom - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for the Sport Touring Enthusiast at California Sport Touring

Nice guys and easy to work with.

They'll get more of my business. :thumbup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've found SportTour to be the best for all things Givi.

TT sells Givi, but it competes with brands (like SW Motech, Coocase and some others) for which they are the exclusive importer/distributor. They tend to favor "their" brands over brands that you can get from others.

IIRC, they don't even really stock most Givi stuff, they just have it drop-shipped from the distributor. Which means they're just taking the order and passing it on, possibly not even arranging for the shipping. (Others like RevZilla do this too, it's not that uncommon.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts