StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked my 06 Red, 650 up today. I had to go 86 miles away to Pasco County to get the price I wanted but I got it :D
The ride home to Seminole county was great! This bike is so smooooth. The seat is a GOD send, when you come from a stock 96 Bandit seat for the last year and a half :lol:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Welcome aboard! You'll love the bike. If you purchased at Pasco County Cycles, they also have a 1st rate service/parts dept.

Rod

·
Registered
57 Posts

Way to go oldschooler ,ya did good I think my next bike is gonna be a 650 Strom ought to go good with my Big Strom....it seems there are V-Stroms all over the place .While at Biketoberfest there were stroms everywhere I looked a good thing. 8)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Rod,
Yes I did get it from Pasco County Cycles !! Smaller dealer than I'm used to around here but great people working there, and like I said they were spot on with the price for me !! :D

Cpope,
It just figures... I gotta work Fri, Sat, Sun, (Nov 3,4,5th). Maybe I can get the 3rd and 4th off.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Welcome oldschooler!! We have quite a group her in this area. You are going to love the bike. We try to get together something on the order of once a month or so. Time usually prohibits some of us from making all of the rides, but a great group of folks. Hope to see ya on the 4th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts