StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
We would like to welcome Werks Parts as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: WERKS Clutch Baskets and Final Drive Minders
:thumbup: Two Thumbs Up from SV Racing Parts to Terry, (RealShelby on our Forum) and his great work and diligence,

I highly recommend Terry and Werks Part as the Go To for you Clutch Chudder issues, You won't find a more honest gut to work with on these isssues,

Great to see you here Terry,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
4,715 Posts
I had a nice conversation with Realshelby a couple of weeks ago about a another member's issue. He was obviously very knowledgeable much more than just very helpful.

He seems deserving of our support and I'm glad he is part of the community.

(Just don't mention Roush.)

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,186 Posts
Just a note to let everyone know I will be out of the shop from this Friday till Monday May 26th. Heading out on the V Strom Wednesday am for the East V Strom rally in North Carolina. I have been known to get lost on return trips so probably won't be able to find my way home before the week after the rally is over....

I can take shipments, there will be someone here, but I won't be able to ship anything or do any work at all. I will have daily access to e-mails and phone so please let me know if you are sending something. Build times will likely be longer than my standard one day after I return for a week or so. Clutch baskets sent in by owners and waiting for modification will be done before new basket builds and exchange basket builds.

Thank you for your patience, and your support!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts