StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wow! We are getting some great sponsors!

STG kicks ass! They have treated me very well in the past and I will definitely continue to be a customer of theirs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Glad to see STG branching out. I have purchased several gear items from the site over the last year. They need to give gigawatt jake a break though. If he can beat Brian Van on the track they shouldn't abuse him. Love the Video Reviews for the gear.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I am fortunate to live about 40 min. from STG. I've purchased three helmets from them and consider them to be an exceptional store. They carry a very large inventory and their sales staff is excellent.

Keep an eye on the their "Sale Items" as they have some really great prices!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sportbike Track Gear is a solid outfit. I ordered a Scorpion helmet and Knox back/chest protector from them a few years ago and was very satisfied with the prices and service. Brian Van and his team are passionate about what they do and it shows. I like how they do a video review on almost every product they sell. Brian even took the time to answer some emails I had regarding some of his products. I'd buy from them again without hesitation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sportbike Track Gear is a solid outfit. I ordered a Scorpion helmet and Knox back/chest protector from them a few years ago and was very satisfied with the prices and service. Brian Van and his team are passionate about what they do and it shows. I like how they do a video review on almost every product they sell. Brian even took the time to answer some emails I had regarding some of his products. I'd buy from them again without hesitation.
Love STG!!! Great service, great prices, great gear reviews, great selection, great place!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey that was my 1st post! Whoo-hoo!!! And about STG nonetheless! Double whoo-hoo!!! :)
This Stromtrooper forum rocks!!! So much valuable information! Thanks everyone! Just bought my 1st Wee 2 weeks ago and love it!!! :) Best bike I've ever had!!!

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
They really should create a V-Strom section under Suzuki. Getting lumped under "All Other Models" just doesn't seem right. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks Brian

Ordered a Scorpion helmet on Tues and was shipped out the same day. Had it on my head Friday. Had the best price and great service. Thanks

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
I have order many items from Van and I could not be happier. Awesome customer service!

·
Registered
164 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts