StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
We are glad to support the forum and to have a connection with like-minded adventure motorcyclists. Our fleet, located in Quito, Ecuador has many adventure-ready bikes for rent or to use on our guided and self-guided tours.

Ecuador is a biker's paradise. It is the place chosen by top manufacturers to put their bikes to the test. It has a huge range of terrains, climates and cultures - all packed into a country the size of the state of Oregon. Gas is $1.48 a US gallon, beer is $1 a bottle (big bottle) and we have the Andes Mountains, Pacific Coast beaches and the Amazon jungle - all ready to be explored on two wheels.

Here is a short video:

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,192 Posts
No video that I can see. Please consider a link to your website. Sounds like a really nice place to consider an exotic trip!

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
We are glad to support the forum and to have a connection with like-minded adventure motorcyclists. Our fleet, located in Quito, Ecuador has many adventure-ready bikes for rent or to use on our guided and self-guided tours.

Ecuador is a biker's paradise. It is the place chosen by top manufacturers to put their bikes to the test. It has a huge range of terrains, climates and cultures
Welcome aboard, I have participated on many International Motorcycle Tours and Ecuador has been on the list for some time now.

I look forward to working with you as an active member of the Forum,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Thanks, Blair

It would be great if you could help me figure out how to post a video to the forum!
:) Hi Court; The first thing you want to do is set up your video as a YouTube or similar format online accessible link,

It will look like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8kDpcBVP1w

Once you have it set up all you need to do is cut and paste the link into your Forum posting,

Let me know whenever I can help you out, I hope to see you and join you on the road in Ecuador soon. :)

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Trip of A Lifetime!! Definitely Try Ecuador Freedom

Took a 7 day self guided tour with my son last November with Ecuador Freedom (my son's second trip with them, my first). The bikes, routes, GPS variety of scenery and very special places to stay each night were amazing. It was a trip of a lifetime, for me.

Fully supported group tours are also available. But if you want a self guided tour you get a bike, waterproof luggage, Garmin GPS with each day's route pre-loaded and pre-paid vouchers for your nightly accommodations. If you can ride and follow the GPS you'll have a great trip! We stayed at a couple of bed and breakfast ranches in the high Andes, hotels at the base of volcanoes in Banos, the edge of the Amazon basin at a resort, and a couple of days along the beach. Here are a few pics to give you a flavor.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Paul, thank you for posting the pics and for the recommendation! We have a lot more for you guys to see here so let us know when you want to come back and we'll make a new route to see some other very special places here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts