StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Not on the Wee but a Keg of Bear on a XS650 back in the early eighties. I had a back rest and only carried it a few miles. i still dream about dropper it and watching it roll past me down the road. Wish I had a picture.

PS: A 70 pound bag of dog food on the passenger seat makes the bike more stable in cross winds.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Just recently my wife had her crutches on her motorcycle with her. Now that gets you some weird looks.

P.S. It was a sprained ankle from riding off road on one her other motorcycles.

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,113 Posts
I came close to a weird one late this afternoon. Had gone to Lowe's for a replacement locking bolt for a pivot pin on my tractor FEL. No trouble finding the bolt and locking nut but then remembered that I'd just broken a toilet seat bracket. The bracket wasn't separately replaceable on that particular seat, but a replacement seat was cheap enough. However, the toilet seat would have been too large for my top case and I didn't have any decent bungees with me, so buying and hauling a toilet seat will have to wait. Guess I missed the opportunity for somebody to call me a Porta Potty...

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts

Yeah, that's a 20lb. bag of Iams on there. Cats wouldn't let me be until I went and picked some up.
The above is mear child's play........

Look closely at the below.

·
Registered
22,238 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
A quantum light sensor/boom and data logger, Secchi disk, YSI sonde and a multitude of other sampling equipment... all that and concentrated phytoplankton/chlorophyll samples on the return trip. :confused:

·
Administrator
13,351 Posts
My Friends thought this was funny:

I had got my Wiggy Sleeping bags shipped to work and had to take them home. Thanksfully they compress a lot more than the shipping size!

One way to carry a tire:

I get tires shipped to home and have a guy install them that is closer to my work so I need to transport the tire. I put this one on late at night when I was real tired.

..Tom

1 - 20 of 69 Posts