StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was just checking out the Suzuki Australia website and stumbled onto the Vstrom 650 (non ABS) section:

"Run Out Deal! V-Strom 650 $9,990* Ride Away. Ends 29th February 2012 - Ride away price consists of 12 months registration, compulsary third party insurance, stamp duty, dealer delivery and freight charges. Only at participating dealers."

V Strom 650 | 2011 | Dual Purpose | Dual Purpose | Suzuki Motorcycles, Motorbikes & ATVs Australia

Probably still a bit out of my price range, but thought I would inform y'all.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap, thats a good deal. I guess they are trying to unload the older style Wee before the new ones get into full swing.

·
Registered
808 Posts
That's a bloody good price

I got mine for $8799 ride away with all the things you mentioned :thumbup:
Wow. The best deal I heard prior to that was $9,500 on the Gold Coast. Let us in on your tactics verdon....I am still contemplating doing it.

Congrats
Trevor

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dropped onto a local dealer here in Perth today - mentioned the price that price in coversation with the guy.
I was told it's $9990 & it doesn't get any better than that!
At $8800 I think I would have lashed out & bought one.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
$9990 for superseded k11 non-abs ride away is rubbish. I bought my ABS K8 brand new ride away with 12 month rego in Qld for $10,250 back in 2008. Basically that's "normal" price after haggling.

Being superseded and last year stock, u should be able to take about another $500 to $1000 off at least

$8799 is a very good price, perhaps verden can share where and who did the deal and we can all go the same way

·
Registered
183 Posts
I bought a 2011 ABS in March last year (before news of the new model broke) for $9,990 ride away. I live in Perth, so, I would expect you to get it for a lot less now that the new model is out.

·
Registered
261 Posts
2006 $9,990

I purchased mine NEW from Team Moto Suzuki at Virginia (Brisbane) in October 2006, was $9,990 ride away with 12 months rego, had to get my own insurance. At the time I test rode an earlier model with 20,000kms and they were asking $8,000 for it, so the price of a new one was definately worth it at the time. Still good price for a great bike! :thumbup:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wow. The best deal I heard prior to that was $9,500 on the Gold Coast. Let us in on your tactics verdon....I am still contemplating doing it.

Congrats
Trevor
That was $9000 mate. Without trade-in, ex-demo with 95klms on it. Still trying to get used to that puke orange colour...

Fat Suzy is up for sale.. :yesnod:

Pete.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Go Pete :thumbup:.
Will you be changin' your handle to Two Off :biggrinjester:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts