StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

as a Wee (650cc) owner from the UK, I have tried to bring a few decent 650 V Strom reviews together (all UK based). Do have a look and the latest is a 2010 comment about the ''Xpedition'' (is it called that in the rest of Europe/USA etc?).

It also looks at the Triumph Scrambler model; as this was my previous bike.....

Suzuki DL V Strom 650 - Triumph Scrambler

I also tried my hand at a short (5 minute) ''You Tube'' owner reviews of my Wee on You Tube. So far its been well received, but it is a personal and unscripted motorcycle review. Take a look... if you like it leave me a nice message :)

YouTube - ‪Suzuki V - Strom DL 650 Review‬‏

Captain Sensible ( Dave) - West Sussex UK

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys,

nice to get it linked to the Stromtrooper You Tube page....

YouTube - ‪Videos mentioned by Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums‬‏

from sunny West Sussex...well not so sunny right now though, thanks for looking at my review page on the Wee and also my You Tube review. To be 100% fair this is a totally unscripted review from a Wee owner, who has had the bike for one month.

So its definitely not one of those journalist have the bike for one day in sunny Spain reviews :thumbdown:

Am I still happy? Overall yes, but where the economy shows is that if you don't keep up the cleaning regime the chrome, fittings and fastenings do show it. But for some people that doesn't matter. Mine is a 3 year old GT, with the colour matched pannier; whats wrong with Suzuki luggage? Seems fine to me? Some people do say its not as good as Givi luggage etc. but so far so good with me, but not used it much apart from commuting stuff, haven't toured with luggage on yet.

Economy is also good with 240 miles plus on one tank before I get to the last fuel segment on the read out on the instruments.

Dave AKA Cap'n Sensible

1 - 2 of 2 Posts