StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That's pretty cool and very simple looking looking! Is there any way to get more details about the parts and build? Maybe some more pictures as well? Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hmm. I'm still doing my grocery runs the classic way... this was from today :yesnod:

That shock looks cool. But if you just took it from another bike, would it even be effective at all? I can't imagine the grocery box setting off nearly enough weight. Or did you have it resprung for the intended purpose maybe?
I ask because I'd probably find something and stick it on and worry about performance later :green_lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's pretty cool and very simple looking looking! Is there any way to get more details about the parts and build? Maybe some more pictures as well? Thanks
It's pretty simple really, just some pipe I had left from some gates I built and a shock and wheel from a mini bike. Everything that pivots is on bearings and it attachés to the lugs for the spools on the swingarm. I will try to get more pic's if it ever stops raining again.
] bete.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks awsome. Workmanship is first rate. May want to consider adding a brake lights on the back, and some reflective tape around the sides of the case.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is the mileage penalty in towing a small trailer with the 650?
I used about 30lbs. in both trailers for test, whats weird is the wee lost about 4mpg from my normal, but the one I built for my KLR weights the same but really didn't notice any drop in mileage on it. :confused: bete.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You have 2 awesome bikes!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts