StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in buying a Vstrom and am leaning towards a Wee. Would there be anyone near Southern Wisconsin that would consider letting a fellow member ride their bike so I know how it handles / rides before I buy? I know it's a stretch to ask but I thought it wouldn't hurt. I've been riding motorcycles for many years and finally sold my CBR and am interested in a Wee to replace it (my other bike is a KLR 650).

Thanks in advance for your consideration. - 60/40

·
Registered
374 Posts
Engleharts

Engleharts (dealer) in Madison, WI has a used Wee, they certainly should let you test ride it.

Actually in the midwest I've never had a problem at all (with the exception of the Honda dealer in town that's now out of business) letting me ride any bike to test it.

Riding in on your bike makes a huge difference, they then know that you can actually ride :)

Bill H.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Engleharts (dealer) in Madison, WI has a used Wee, they certainly should let you test ride it.

Actually in the midwest I've never had a problem at all (with the exception of the Honda dealer in town that's now out of business) letting me ride any bike to test it.

Riding in on your bike makes a huge difference, they then know that you can actually ride :)

Bill H.
Thanks for the info Bill, I'm actually talking to a gentleman about his DL650 right now. If things go well I hope to own one tomorrow. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts