StromTrooper banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
A map for the stromtroopers in case you need anything along your trips.
This was really a answer to everyone posting where they are from.
Of course I did a new thread instead of an answer.
And provided a lot of entertainment! Not every thread gets as much attention as yours did! Well done. :grin2:

·
Registered
650 Posts
I cant remember the last time I came across a map of Tasmania...

A friend of mine went down there recently and realising there wasnt a map,eventually got himself into a bit of a flap.
After a few ups and downs he settled into his natural rhythm , and later felt quite relieved.
He commented that he enjoyed the experience on the whole , and his initial concerns were premature and, at the end of the day, it all comes out in the wash.

·
Registered
15,046 Posts
"This was really a answer to everyone posting where they are from."

The BMW MOA group used to publish the Anonymous book. It included members that would share a place to stay, help on the road, mechanical help, etc. It saved my butt when the BMW broke down neat Albuquerque, N.M.
A help list, map would be a fine asset.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I cant remember the last time I came across a map of Tasmania...

A friend of mine went down there recently and realising there wasnt a map,eventually got himself into a bit of a flap.
After a few ups and downs he settled into his natural rhythm , and later felt quite relieved.
He commented that he enjoyed the experience on the whole , and his initial concerns were premature and, at the end of the day, it all comes out in the wash.
Well played, Paul n Dixie. Hilarious.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Where are you right now? On the seat or on the couch?

Is it dark? Turn your lights on. Are you cold? Snuggle up to a beautiful woman with large...RV.

I need a map that leads me to a pot of gold, or hard currency...

uncaged

·
Registered
613 Posts
Where are you right now? On the seat or on the couch?

Is it dark? Turn your lights on. Are you cold? Snuggle up to a beautiful woman with large...RV.

I need a map that leads me to a pot of gold, or hard currency...

uncaged
Pot of gold, Tasmania.....same thing.......and thanks p38arover for clearing it all up :wink2:

·
Registered
491 Posts
You blokes are mean. Our poor Merkin cousins won't have any idea of what a Map of Tasmania means. 0:)

Just to help them out....

If they still don't understand, here's a real map of Tassie:

Or:

Home is where the "Hard" lies...

That is beyond sexy!

uncaged

21 - 34 of 34 Posts