Not open for further replies.
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
NSFW? Not Simply For Wimps?
Ok boomer... :grin2:

Not Safe For Work

AKA don't browse this where the IT folks might get all uppity.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks Brockie. I suspect that password was right in front of my eyes if I had opened them!

On another note, I just noticed my PM inbox is 100% full. Someone else mentioned there would be a tiny message limit from here on, so I guess that happened. That's disappointing since my inbox needed space for way more than 15(?) messages when just buying a couple of items from members.

Cheers,
Glenn

I agree, 15 total messages isn’t much at all. Any reason for the new limit?

·
Super Moderator
4,513 Posts
I've asked admin to inform us about these new messaging rules - what they are and why - but I guess it is all about server memory and saving space.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Admin,

if you even read these posts …. if there is anything make it high contrast and readable fonts. Most members are not young and are here for the community and tremendous technical and "other" information here. Not for some pretty washed out color schemes that seem to be in theses days, but really of no practical use.

I for one still use the "old version" of the current software which is easy on the eyes!
I read on my mobile device and set the theme to night mode. Seems pretty easy on my eyes...

Autocorrect is my new enema.
Relax and have a homebrew.

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
" what an enema is "
Didn't Steve McQueen get coffee enemas in Mexico when he was ill? Give a meaning to Hole-istic?

·
Super Moderator
4,513 Posts
"Folder Controls
Inbox contains 155 messages.
You have 349 messages stored, of a total 10,000 allowed. (Empty Folder)"
Does anyone ever refer back to old messages? Very few more that a few days old, I'd guess.
I have just emptied both folders. Less for the transition to deal with.

·
Super Moderator
13,085 Posts
"Folder Controls
Inbox contains 155 messages.
You have 349 messages stored, of a total 10,000 allowed. (Empty Folder)"
Does anyone ever refer back to old messages? Very few more that a few days old, I'd guess.
I have just emptied both folders. Less for the transition to deal with.
Mods get extra message storage.

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
4,513 Posts
Same here. When I checked it was no where near full BUT I deleted a bunch anyway. :thumbup1:
Admin has replied to my query regarding saved PM's.

"Hey Brockie,
I've up'd the allowed limit to 150, I can put it up again if you don't think that's enough?
Niall "

·
Registered
418 Posts
Admin has replied to my query regarding saved PM's.

"Hey Brockie,
I've up'd the allowed limit to 150, I can put it up again if you don't think that's enough?
Niall "
That's not just awesome. That's BLOODY awesome!

Thanks,
Glenn

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.