StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I might make it into Canada on a license but couldn't make it back to the US on good looks and a Calif drivers License. We are too weird here.
Besides with a pitch fork and a fire brand I'd be declared a terrorist! :surprise:
Well, if they won't take you back we will accept you as a refugee, I guess. Keep that fire brand going as it is a little colder up here than California. But we have better beer!

·
Registered
14,130 Posts
Better beer? Better than Chimay? That's what I get when i want a beer.
Some micro brews are nice too.
Even with two beers, no ads. I'm using Adblock plus. It shows 27 ads being blocked at the moment.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Still no can find beloved TROOPER arena. Is there no help to be had, where is the helmeted Superstromer. Must we wait for spin, sorry I lost my perspective. Keep up the effort, thanks.🏍💨

·
Super Moderator
5,129 Posts
Still no can find beloved TROOPER arena. Is there no help to be had, where is the helmeted Superstromer. Must we wait for spin, sorry I lost my perspective. Keep up the effort, thanks.🏍💨
It is still there. Forums/Not Directly V-Strom Related/The Trooper Arena, but now in a different order on the list.
https://www.stromtrooper.com/trooper-arena/

·
Super Moderator
5,129 Posts
We can't have that Jim. :wink2: I will arrange for admin to investigate. I'm thinking that it must be a preparation to move issue.
I can definitely see it, but not one new post since December 4.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Interestingly, I had a notification today that my PM box was full. Looks like I was knocked back to 15 pm in the folder. Is that how it will be going forward for non subscribers?

·
Super Moderator
13,054 Posts

I think the office may be located IN THE CLOUD..is that like riding in the FOG? :grin2::grin2:
Well seeing as their office is almost at the base of the CN Tower they are used to being in the clouds:

..Tom

·
Registered
431 Posts
Better beer? Better than Chimay? That's what I get when i want a beer.
Some micro brews are nice too.
Even with two beers, no ads. I'm using Adblock plus. It shows 27 ads being blocked at the moment.
Chimay eh. Had a look and I see it is made by Trappist monks in Belgium. A bit pricy but it is 7% and sounds like a mouthfull of flavor. Local store says it has 15 in stock and it's on sale!! Will give it a try. I also use Adbloc plus and only see the 4 ads at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Interestingly, I had a notification today that my PM box was full. Looks like I was knocked back to 15 pm in the folder. Is that how it will be going forward for non subscribers?
Same here. When I checked it was no where near full BUT I deleted a bunch anyway. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
14,130 Posts
OOh,OOh me too. These upgrades are never without problems. Minor oversights as one supervisor used to say of his crews' F-ups.

·
Super Moderator
5,129 Posts
I got the following back from VS:

"Hey Brockie,
Looks that was locked out to registered users. Should be showing for them now.
Niall"

Lets not panic too much unless you are unable to PM me my Xmas card. :grin2:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I got the following back from VS:

"Hey Brockie,
Looks that was locked out to registered users. Should be showing for them now.
Niall"

Lets not panic too much unless you are unable to PM me my Xmas card. :grin2:
Yeah, it's back. I can't get in, though. It requires a password and the one I have for this site apparently is not the correct one. It's the only one I have, though.

Cheers,
Glenn

·
Super Moderator
5,129 Posts
Yeah, it's back. I can't get in, though. It requires a password and the one I have for this site apparently is not the correct one. It's the only one I have, though.

Cheers,
Glenn
"The Trooper Arena This is a more controversial version than the regular off topic forum. Controversial topics like guns, religion and politics belong here. There are rules, read them, know them. Password to access this forum is: NSFWtrooper"

The passwords intention was simply to reinforce that this was a "Special" forum where controversial subjects could be discussed. Strangely, I have found that the people who frequent it have much more respect for others opinions than the occasional bickering that we find on the main forum. Go figure.

·
Registered
339 Posts
"The Trooper Arena This is a more controversial version than the regular off topic forum. Controversial topics like guns, religion and politics belong here. There are rules, read them, know them. Password to access this forum is: NSFWtrooper"

The passwords intention was simply to reinforce that this was a "Special" forum where controversial subjects could be discussed. Strangely, I have found that the people who frequent it have much more respect for others opinions than the occasional bickering that we find on the main forum. Go figure.
Thanks Brockie. I suspect that password was right in front of my eyes if I had opened them!

On another note, I just noticed my PM inbox is 100% full. Someone else mentioned there would be a tiny message limit from here on, so I guess that happened. That's disappointing since my inbox needed space for way more than 15(?) messages when just buying a couple of items from members.

Cheers,
Glenn

·
Registered
375 Posts
Chimay eh. Had a look and I see it is made by Trappist monks in Belgium. A bit pricy but it is 7% and sounds like a mouthfull of flavor. Local store says it has 15 in stock and it's on sale!! Will give it a try. I also use Adbloc plus and only see the 4 ads at the bottom of the page.
Chimay Red, on tap and in a proper chalice, has been the single greatest beer I've ever had.

While you're there, pick up some Liefe as well. Stupendous trappist beer.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.