StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, guilty as charged for being AWOL from this forum.

I would like to start getting back into riding with some of the greatest folks on 2 wheels.
How about a late breakfast/early lunch get-together on Saturday the 4th of April? Would like it to be somewhere central to the State. How does Yalaha Bakery sound to all? Add to this thread, PM me or email me at [email protected] and let me know what you think. I have missed riding/seeing/eating/kabitzing, etc with you folks.:)

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
MIA MyStrom checking in after a long period hibernation. I miss the group and think that a breakfast ride sounds good. Just put new rubber on the front and rear along with new brakes, I'm ready to go so count me in.

MyStrom (Bob)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Cool. If my new shock is in, I'm in. Otherwise I'll have to miss out since riding a two wheel pogo-stick just isn't any fun. :p

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Time?????

Okay now that I have your attention, what time of day works for you folks? My thoughts are something around 10 or 10:30 AM. Not too early and not too late that it eats up the entire day.
Those of you over on this side of the state, lets meet up and ride over together, sound good? Put your thinking cap on and come up with a time and place to meet. I've got one, but lets see what other ideas we can generate.
If you have a friend or neighbor that might want to come along, fine with me.
See you in 2 weeks.:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sounds Great

I will plan to make it. I put the family on a plane (check in 6:15) and am free from that Sat. till Wed. (8th). The only way that won't make it is if I start a trip that morning.

Trying to decide on what to do those five days. Thought about riding south to Key West and back, or riding up to Cheaha Mountain area of North Central Alabama, or North Carolina. I help Dixie Dual Sport put on the Cheaha Mountain Dual Sport ride every year and the roads in that area are fantastic.

Any of you what to help me make up my mind.

Charlie wish you and Lou were going up to N.C. that weekend instead because I would ride with you also.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Time at Yalaha!

Guys and gals I'm thinking of meeting at the bakery at something between 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM. I'm gonna be at the BP station on the west side of Deland at around 9:00 AM to ride over. (44 and Glenwood Rd.) That puts me at the bakery about 10ish or so. Come on over and lets get re-aquainted and share lies. Please let me know what you think of my ideas and we have time to adjust as needed. This is just about geting back together and re-establishing old and new friendships. Bring your wife/girlfriend or boyfriend/husband, but please not both at the same time. LOL! We have the best Troopers in the country.

A collection for the site WILL be taken and sent to Branden.

Come and enjoy.:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
West Coasters, Northern, Southern, Central, and all inbetween are invited to meet up on the 4th. Curt, look forward to meeting you. Hope you can make the trip!

:D:D:D:D:D

Just show up and look for any other Stroms. :p

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Is it old age???

Jim and all,

I saw this thread and said dang, I'm so overloaded this weekend there is no way I can make this ride. I even sent a note to Jim saying how sad I was not to be able to attend. Then I look again and it says APRIL 4! So I have another week to get my act together.

So perhaps it's old age or who knows what but I plan on being there. I might even drag Rick allong.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Jim,

Okay, so I've been missing in action and away from this forum for way too long now. Life's been not good lately and I've buried my parents over the past year and a half. Never a fun thing.

However that is behind me now and I need to get back out and ride.

The 4th is not available at this time. However we need to the the "First Friday for Lunch Bunch" back up and riding as we once did.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey fl_strom!

Will be good for you to get out and about on the bike!

I'm with ya on the parent thing. Both six months to the day apart!

Put on the gear, get on the road and enjoy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts