StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Btw, found a deal on a waterproof, shockproof digital camera if anyone is interested. Nice to have on the bike since you don't have to worry about it getting wet and killing it. It's the Fuji xp10 and Office Depot has them on sale for $100 thru the end of May I think, might be sooner. That's $60 off the regular price, pretty good discount.

I don't have anything to do with either Fuji nor Office Depot btw, just passing along the info.

Bill H.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
The Canon D10 is underwater capable and the controls are motorcycle glove-friendly. I tried a couple of other waterproof cameras that were useless if you were wearing gloves.

·
Administrator
13,807 Posts
I have a Go-Pro and the same Fuji model. It also is great for taking pictures while Snorkelling and can do HD Video as well. It is my adventure Camera and is almost always in one mof my Roadcrafter pockets. Do realize when taking pictures in rain or other activities on the weater that pictures will look better if there are not drops of water on the lens. (Learned from experience.)

Go-Pro is a great HD Video camera and can take stills, but the Fish-eye lens limits the type of pictures you take.

..Tom

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price

Yeah, but all the rest of these are well more than $100. The extra money goes for bike parts :)

Bill H.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts