StromTrooper banner

Wasn't there a 2012 VStrom Thread?

1959 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  greywolf
Check me if I'm wrong, but I coulda swore up until yesterday or so, we had us a nice big thread going about the new 2012 VStrom. Lots of handy links to reviews, videos and rumors, we even started naming the thing (Glee-Strom rules!) and I recall saying something about how do we set the clock with the newfangled digital dashboard gizmos it's gonna have - a perplexing question in it's own right.

We were up above 50-some pages too I reckon, if I recall correctly. I haven't seen Stromtroopers that excited since the last chain cleaning thread, and heck we hadn't even strted talking yet about how to design a new fuel mileage spreadsheet in Excel for it, being as it's a six-fiddy....

So what happened to it, was it all a dream? My mem'ry hasn't been right since my untimely demise in another thread in the Off-Topic section.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts

· Registered
2,389 Posts
I think I may have heard there is a new Strom in the works.

I wonder what the best oil and tires to use on the new strom are.

· Registered
31 Posts
I closed the thread I started because it turned into a wish list. [/url]
translation
I'm going to take my ball and go home!
I want to be in control of the situation and if I can't then no one is going to be allowed to be happy about the outcome.

The expression comes from the playground where one kid, the one who owns the soccer ball or basket ball, doesn't get his way in the game. If he doesn't get his way then he gets mad and punishes those who are unwilling to accept his mandate. He does this my taking his ball and going home thus ending the game and any fun the participants were having.
I had enjoyed reading that thread, and the natural direction it was taking, what ever then,

I reccomend going to the Adv site they have a guy there who did a test ride report (well 30 km worth) on the bike with pictures.

Last one to leave remember to turn the lights off K?:fineprint:

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.