StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here we go, took a lil time for the guy and i to get everything lined up but they're on, and look pretty bad ass if i do say so myself, so without further ado....

tried to get sunlight reflection, hard to capture without standing in the way of the sun

and night shots with the flash, reflect much more in person than in pic

if anyones interested in getting their own (other than the 3 guys that were in this original buy) let me know and i'll give you the guys info and can buy directly from him

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Nice job, they look great!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
The Warthog and V-Strom certainly share a certain aesthetic sensibility.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
calvin, gerald, kent, shipped your stickers out yesterday fedex 2nd day so you should have them on or about tuesday check your emails for tracking info

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
here we go, took a lil time for the guy and i to get everything lined up but they're on, and look pretty bad ass if i do say so myself, so without further ado....

if anyones interested in getting their own (other than the 3 guys that were in this original buy) let me know and i'll give you the guys info and can buy directly from him
you know, the dark upper fairing and windshield almost make it look like a rhinoceros.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
calvin, gerald, kent, shipped your stickers out yesterday fedex 2nd day so you should have them on or about tuesday check your emails for tracking info
Thanks...probably won't get installed until spring. Got freakin' cold and windy here all of the sudden.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
That warthog is screaming for red eyes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jeez,that looks flippen mean. We call it a "Vlakvark" in SA, why I do not know but that is the Afrikaans, my language, spelling.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sent you a private message,

Please contact me on how I can get a set!

Very cool

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
So, just to clarify, are these decals in fact a single layer of vinyl with the black printed on the white, or are these two layers (black cut out and applied over the reflective white)?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, just to clarify, are these decals in fact a single layer of vinyl with the blank printed on the white, or are these two layers (black cut out and applied over the reflective white)?
looks like its layered, either white on black or vice versa depending on the segment but its not noticeable unless you get right up very close to it

·
Registered
151 Posts
Here's mine, top product!

I ran into some fitment issues propably related to the S decal. I like it, so I left it on. Might remove it, not sure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts