StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't posted in a while so I thought I'd share this from a few weekends ago heading into the Devil's Triangle (TN-116) north of Knoxville, TN. Me and my buddy Chris went to ride the dragon but had a lot more fun on the Triangle.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Too bad I can't seem to figure out how to post photos on this site--and yes, I've read the instructions. I have a neat photo of my Wee at Highway 36 westbound at Red Bluff, CA, where the sign says "NEXT 140 MILES." It's absolutely true, 'cause I live 137 miles west of that sign!

George

·
Registered
416 Posts
Too bad I can't seem to figure out how to post photos on this site--and yes, I've read the instructions. I have a neat photo of my Wee at Highway 36 westbound at Red Bluff, CA, where the sign says "NEXT 140 MILES." It's absolutely true, 'cause I live 137 miles west of that sign!

George
What a great road. Early morning before the traffic starts. Never ridden the Wee on hwy 36, but I have ridden it on the FJR many times. Wee is coming to this road soon.

·
Registered
316 Posts

George
E-mail it to me at
redbeard
at
virginia
dot
edu

I'll put it up on one of my web severs for you.

Take care,
Bob S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts